Pulp Fiction (1994)
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Harry Potter Challenge » Day 8 - A scene you really wanted to be in the movies, but wasn’t.
“I don’t think you’re a waste of space.”
If Harry had not seen Dudley’s lips move, he might not have believed it. As it was, he stared at Dudley for several seconds before accepting that it must have been his cousin who had spoken; for one thing, Dudley had turned red. Harry was embarrassed and astonished himself.
“Well… er… thanks, Dudley.”
Dudley held out his large, pink hand.
“Blimey, Dudley,” said Harry over Aunt Petunia’s renewed sobs, “did the dementors blow a different personality into you?”
“Dunno,” muttered Dudley, “See you, Harry.”
“Yea …” said Harry, raking Dudley’s hand and shaking it. “Maybe. Take care, Big D.”
Dudley nearly smiled.
#WHY THE BLOODY HELL WASN’T THIS IN THE MOVIE#HELLO#CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT#OR DO WE NOT DO THAT NOW SO WE CAN INCLUDE SHITTY 3D DEATH SCENES THAT NEVER HAPPENED
Russell Brand Messiah Complex
This man is far more intelligent than many people give him credit for.
comedians generally are.